Data Protection Policy
Sara Kramer will comply with the Data Protection Principles as set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. Information will be used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed to any other person unlawfully.
The data controller is Sara Kramer and is responsible for
- data records and processing
- reporting any data breaches
Information we may collect from you
She may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information subscribing to our services or requesting further services.
- If you contacted me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that we require to support your needs and agreed programme goals.
- Copies of documents from other parties which have been provided to us by you.
- Parental consent will be requested to hold data for children aged 13 and younger
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Survey data will be made anonymous.
- Information that we require in to process invoices, receipts and to file tax returns.
Sara Kramer will ensure that the data held is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Where we store your personal data
The data that collected from you will be stored securely and cannot be accessed by anyone without appropriate authority to do so. All data will be password protected or locked away.
Uses made of the information
Information held about you may be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested
- To provide you with information, products or services that we feel may be of interest to you but only if you have requested this.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To enable the compilation of statistics, or to assist other organisations to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published.
- To meet the requirements placed upon me by the providers of the Disabled Student Allowance (SFE/NHS) including the auditing process by DSA-QAG.
Disclosure of your information
Sara Kramer will request your permission should it be necessary to disclose relevant information to those people who ‘need to know’ to support you effectively.
Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the information which is held about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please make the request in writing to Sara Kramer, 27 Darlaston Road, London SW19 4LJ.
You have the right
- to challenge and correct any information that is held about you
- to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed
- to insist on the deletion of the information that is held about you
- to restrict the use of your personal data
16 May 2018