Subscribe to the free course “Why Tyrannosaurus But Not If”, and you will gain:
Understanding of why learning sometimes happens, and sometimes doesn’t;
Insights into why a bright child can fail dramatically, and puzzlingly, to master a basic skill – and what can be done about it;
Tips and Strategies that take the stress out of supporting your child
The course instalments themselves are short and contain ideas to try out at home. Here is a quick overview:
1. Why some children can read “tyrannosaurus” but get stuck on “if”.
2. Visual-Spatial Thinkers – Why Struggling Readers Can Be Bright Learners
3. Is “is” an easy word?
4. How Do You Turn “Low Phonemic Awareness” into “Powerful Visual-Spatial Reader”?
5. Setting Struggling Readers Free – An Important Key that very few parents know about.
6. The Missing Principle that Liberates Struggling Learners
7. What do we mean by “Reach Before You Teach?”
8. Energy Management: A Simple Key to Turbo-Charging your Child’s Learning
9. A straightforward way to avoid 90% of learning problems
10. How To Support The Struggling Learner, And Stimulate The Advanced Learner At The Same Time
11. How To Build Self-Esteem While Giving Important Feedback
12. Emotion in the Alphabet – A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating a Learning Difficulty: Part 1
13. Emotion in the Alphabet – A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating a Learning Difficulty: Part 2
14. Emotion in the Alphabet – A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating a Learning Difficulty: Part 3
15. The Gift of Dyslexia – and a final key to bringing all our learners together